Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Canine Anonymous Series


How do you do? I'm Pip and I've been a beta at home.
C-print at Kodak photo paper. 48 x 120 cm.



Why, Aldo, you look like an alpha to me.
C-print at Kodak photo paper. 48 x 120 cm.



Pleased to meet you Buff. I wonder how did you do that.
C-print at Kodak photo paper. 48 x 120 cm.



Pardon me, Maja. I am looking forward to copulating with you.
C-print at Kodak photo paper. 48 x 120 cm.

"
I always want to see this world from different point of view, just like we always want it.
And as I realized, I already lost my track what we call basic instinct inside me. The obligation of living as a proper human being has made me forgotten how I can see myself, how I perceive every other thing I see around me.

As I recall, dogs are known as the men's best friend, and I experience it myself. Somehow I find it hard to believe that they are being animals yet they become so handy, playful, smart, and reliable, and even their instinct is highly subservient for us.
Such superior being inspires me a lot that I feel like living it.
"

curated by Agung Hujatnikajennong,
2010

No comments: